Members of the Vancouver Art Gallery’s Patron Program form a group of generous community leaders who provide annual philanthropic support to the Gallery.
Suggested levels of giving for the Patron Program are annual gifts of $3,000, $5,000 and $10,000 (for an individual or couple). Benefits of membership are commensurate with the levels of giving.
For more information, contact Aryana Sye, Director of Annual Giving, by phone at 604-353-4870 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A $3,000 gift includes all individual Membership benefits, and…
- Invitations to special events exclusive to the Patron Program including curator-led discussions, artist studio tours, and behind-the-scenes outings to important art collections.
- One exhibition catalogue annually.
- Unlimited admission for one full year with express entry privileges and admission for two guests to accompany you on each visit.
- Two invitations to all Leadership Opening Night Receptions.
A $5,000 gift includes all of the benefits above, and…
- One gift of a regular Household Membership to share with family or friends.
- A private exhibition tour led by Gallery Educators.
- Three exhibition catalogues annually.
A $10,000 gift includes all of the benefits above, and…
- The option to receive recognition of support on your choice of a Gallery Exhibition or program (some conditions may apply).
- An exclusive invitation to attend a Curator-led season preview of the Gallery’s upcoming exhibitions.