The Vancouver Art Gallery is a not-for-profit organization and educational charity that relies on community support. Contributions from the community are essential to our continued success.
Your support enables us to:
- offer world-class exhibitions and innovative programs
develop inspiring, imaginative educational programs for the community
- maintain our world-class collection through the acquisition and conservation of priceless art works
BENEFACTORS CIRCLE $1500
Includes all individual Membership benefits, and...
- Unlimited admission for one full year with express
entry privileges and admission for two guests to
accompany you on each visit
- Two exclusive invitations to all Opening Night
- Museum Alliance Reciprocal Membership with
leading art museums and galleries across North
America. Enjoy amazing discounts and special
access while traveling
- Recognition in the Gallery’s Annual Report and on
the Donor Recognition Wall
- Partial charitable tax receipt
- NEW One exhibition catalogue annually
- NEW Invitations to attend Leadership Circle
Salon Nights, Mash-Up Mingles and exclusive
- NEW Reciprocal relationships with several
Vancouver businesses. Use your discount for your
next meeting or networking event - an excellent
way to maximize your benefits
- NEW An extracurricular teen volunteer opportunity
for high school students, including a private
meeting with the Volunteer and Family Programs.
- NEW Scheduled child/teen-oriented tours during
large exhibitions - led by Family Programs
A complete benefits list is available from the Gallery at email@example.com.
*excludes sale merchandise and magazines