DATE: Friday, April 12, 2013
LOCATION: Vancouver Art Gallery & Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
DRESS: Black Tie Optional
Revel at the official gala opening of an unprecedented exhibition organized by the Vancouver Art Gallery---Grand Hotel: Redesigning Modern Life. Witness the hotel's historic evolution from a simple utilitarian structure to a bastion of contemporary design and a cultural phenonenon that figures prominently in our modern---and future---world.
The evening begins at the Vancouver Art Gallery at 6pm with the exclusive exhibition preview, as well as a return to the glamour of a bygone era with classic hors d’oeuvres and signature cocktails from great hotels around the globe. Guests enter via the Hornby Street entrance.
8pm to Midnight
The evening continues at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver with a hosted bar, live entertainment and a spectacular four-course dinner envisioned and prepared by Cameron Ballendine, Executive Chef, The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Ned Bell, Executive Chef, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, and Ken Nakano, Head Chef, Rosewood Hotel Georgia.
AND CHECK OUT…
… a live auction of extraordinary luxury items, including exciting excursions to the international destinations of your dreams—with accommodations at signature Fairmont, Four Seasons and Rosewood properties—and late night libations and dancing in the Entice Ice Lounge and Vodka Bar. (Suite!)
• Lisa Turner, Board of Trustees, Vancouver Art Gallery
• Robert Cima, GM and Regional Vice-President,
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• Steve Halliday, Managing Director, Rosewood Hotel Georgia
• Andre Zotoff, General Manager, The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
• Todd Jeannotte, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
• Kari Koskela, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
• Chris Stampe, The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
• Paul Larocque, Vancouver Art Gallery
• Dana Sullivant, Vancouver Art Gallery