Young Associates $200+
The Young Associates are a dynamic group of young professionals between the ages of 19 and 45 who want to expand their involvement in the contemporary art world while supporting the Vancouver Art Gallery in a meaningful way. In addition to all the benefits of basic Membership, YAs are invited to three exclusive events per year, providing social networking opportunities in conjunction with the Gallery’s exhibition program.
Young Associate Members receive a Vancouver Art Gallery Membership for two that includes all of the basic benefits of Membership:
- Free, unlimited admission for one year
- Two complimentary one-time guest passes
- Admission for two to exhibition openings
- Unlimited admission to FUSE, Family FUSE Weekends and Weekly Family Programs
- Subscription to glance, the Gallery’s newsletter and e-glance, the Gallery’s
monthly e-mail newsletter
- 10% discount at the Gallery Store (20% during Members Shopping Week)
- Discounts on select public programs
- Exclusive access to the Art Rental and Sales Showroom
- Free admission at the Art Gallery of Alberta, Edmonton; the Glenbow Museum, Calgary; the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts; and the Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto
- 20% off admission with the Vancouver Aquarium, Science World and Royal BC Museum.
Events Exclusive to YA Members
Plus, Young Associates enjoy three distinct social events per year in conjunction with our cutting–edge contemporary exhibitions:
- Social and networking opportunities with like-minded art enthusiasts
- Educational lectures and talks
- Behind-the-scenes access to artists and art world professionals
- Exhibition previews and tours
- Advance ticket purchasing opportunities and reserved seating for select lectures and artist talks
Mark your calendars for these upcoming 2014 YA Events
Note: Vancouver Art Gallery Young Associates events are subject to change and confirmations will be sent to members in advance of each event.
Visit us often to learn about future events. Please ensure that we have your updated email address to inform you of new events.