Have you ever wondered where artists get their ideas? During this Family FUSE Weekend, we will look closely at artists’ perceptions of life and how they transform the world with art.
Join the Gallery’s insightful Educators for two days of interactive activities inspired by the exhibitions, artist-led multi-media workshops and open studio spaces.
Free Gallery Members and for children 12 and under.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
1) Activity: Gallery Road Map
10 AM-4:30 PM | Lobby
2) Activity: Art Agents
10:30 AM-4:30 PM | 1st Floor
3) Workshop: The Making Place
11 AM-4 PM | Annex Workshop
4) Workshop: Body Movement and Sculpture
11:30 AM, 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM | 1st Floor Rotunda
5) Activity: Sketch Station
10:30 AM-4:30 PM | 2nd Floor
6) Activity: Gridlock Collage
10:30 AM-4 PM | 4th Floor
7) Performance: Sound Exploration with Hubbub
12:30 PM and 2:30 PM | 2nd Floor
8) Workshop: Public Spaces, Candid Faces
11 AM, 1 PM and 3 PM | Room 4East
9) Workshop: Street Dance
12 PM and 2 PM | Rooftop Pavilion